email to reduce paper, ink, packaging materials and energy used in transportation.
• Reducing paper by saving information in computer files rather than paper files.
• Printing emails and documents very minimally to reduce use of paper and ink.
• Use of post consumer recycled paper.
• Use of low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint, green cleaning products and
HEPA vacuum systems that reduce building
contaminants and minimize environmental impact.
• Recycle paper, plastic, aluminum and glass and encourage others to do so.
• Use of re-useable water containers instead of disposable plastic water bottles.
• Actively seek to support suppliers/manufacturers/vendors who utilize practices that
have a positive impact on the environment. This includes equipment and supply
vendors, product vendors and even eco friendly dry cleaners.
What We Look For In Companies To Support
• Environmentally preferable goods and services.
• Products and packaging utilizing recycled content.
• Reduced packaging.
• Supports recycling programs.
• Reduces environmental health hazards.
• Reduces materials to landfills.
• Reduces environmental impact in production and distribution.
• Incorporates use of organic ingredients.
• Believes in reducing, reusing and recycling resources.
• Conservation efforts in regards to transportation, energy, water.
• Truthful in communication vs. “greenwashing”